Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Come to See My Panel Discussion on Children with ADHD and Social Skills

I will be attending the New York State Exceptional Children (CEC) Annual Convention from Friday morning until Saturday afternoon. I am leading a panel, so if any of you want to come, that would be great. I will have copies of my book that I will gladly sign. Here are the details:

NYS Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
Gideon Putnam Resort
Saratoga Springs, N.Y. 12866
Phone: 518-584-3000

My panel discussion will be on Saturday, October 9th from 11:00 to 11:50 in the Hathorne Room. It is called Teachers and Parents Building Positive Social Skills in Children with ADHD.

Let me know ahead of time, if you can, if you plan on attending. You can email me at estamrapoport@gmail.com.

I will be blogging from the conference. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment