Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Please Read this Request about Completing a Survey to Collect Data for my New Book

Esta M. Rapoport, Ed.D
E-Mail: estamrapoport@gmail.com
Website: http://www.socialskillstrainingservices.com/
Blog: adhdanswers.blogspot.com
Twitter: adhdanswers


February 22, 2012

Hi Everyone:
As some of you already know, a few years ago, I wrote a book based on my doctoral research entitled ADHD and Social Skills: A Step-by-Step Guide for Teachers and Parents, published by Rowman and Littlefield. (FYI: Here is the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/ADHD-Social-Skills-Step---Step/dp/1607092808/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329941895&sr=8-1)(My book is also available as an e-book on https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781607092803)

I have been asked by my publisher to write a book on teenagers with ADHD. I am collecting data via a short survey, where I am asking those adults with ADHD to reflect on their teenage years, and those who are teenagers, to reflect on their current experiences. I am also asking the parents of those teenagers to complete a separate survey. NO NAMES WILL BE USED IN THE BOOK. If you agree to complete my survey, I will email you the survey as well as an informed consent, which I will ask you to sign.
I would so appreciate if as many of you as possible who have ADHD could complete the survey, as well as your parents. This book, hopefully, will help the millions of teenagers with ADHD and their parents to manage both of their lives more easily and productively.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND THIS LETTER TO ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO HAS ADHD, just in case they are interested in helping me to collect the data, so that I will be able to write this book.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you so much for helping “the millions!”

Dr. Esta M. Rapoport


No comments:

Post a Comment