Monday, January 3, 2011

Does your Child Become Frustrated Easily? What can you Do?

I spoke to a parent today who has a child with ADHD. She told me that her child becomes frustrated very easily. (Does that sound familiar??) For example, when he went skiing recently, his ski came off and he sat down and cried. After a ski instructor came to see him whom he liked, he finally stopped crying. Also, I have another parent who told me that her child hits and shoves the person with whom he becomes frustrated.


I really would like this blog to be a forum for ideas, so that parents can learn from each other as well as from me. Therefore, before I tell you what methods I would use, please comment here on some methods that you have found to be successful in order to diminish some of the frustration that children with ADHD experience.

Thank you.

Dr. Rapoport

No comments:

Post a Comment